Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I have my salary nor - am I making A living online exchanged?

Written by George Manty · August 9, 2010

It has been just over a year since I was released from my full-time job at Hewlett Packard Corporation. I was a JAVA Developer there a beautiful living it hard on my own to leave.This means that my lay off as a big surprise for about 6 months released before my boss come me said I was not satisfied with the work I was assigned and I was not sure, when I went to bleiben.So I was very blessed to last out the door in July, pushing, because without this push it hard, although you are ready to go this job wanted to leave.

As well, in July of last year I started this time full of "online thing" to do.

I know you could questions:

So how did, that worked for you from?

Have you replaced your beautiful regular paycheck at HP?

Well, yes I have!

Well, actually it's "Yes, we have"!

My wife Jill and I run a Web design and Web marketing company, and we have my salary complete ersetzt.Wohlgemerkt is now a lot of work. We both have about 30 hours work per week, which is a total 60 hours a week between the two of uns.Es is so no cake walk by all means.

Right now, Jill handles sales and networking, and managing our Web design contract much and most of our Web design client interaction.If that wasn't enough, busy always our social media Experten.Ich is am responsible for SEO, PPC, Internet marketing plans, our Internet marketing contractors, dealing with the business and manage the client interactions for our marketing clients.We do quite a bit of overlapping work when it comes to interacting with clients, acquisition of joint venture partner and building relationships.Has it work really well for us and the future is pretty amazing looking.

So, yes we able to make money online was, and so can you! in the coming months I will speak a lot more about some of the factors that have helped us build a successful business.

Before I go!

Before I leave, I just wanted to say that I really to succeed, want to help you, but every day I get want free advice, and my wife questions from people not I have the time to answer everyone's questions personally.If I have answered every question I would have not offended no time to run a business and no time with my family to verbringen.Also, please if us an email and no answer in reply to get.

We posted the comments in response to a post answers many questions.Questions also sometimes especially unique in a blog Post.Und, of course, kostenlos.Aber is the content we create for this site if you need a load for our expertise and want to have our personalized help in building your business, you can to hire us for phone or in person advice or training .Telefonberatung is currently $200 per hour (after August, 2010) but we can help you hours looking for an answer online and trying to figure out to save things on your own.

If you are anything like my wife probably think "Whoa, Nelly!$ 200 for the"privilege"speak one Mantys for an hour?"Let me explain funktioniert.Wenn as the process you contact, become a 4-5 questions send us, that can be answered with us to provide telephone advice, in an hour (ranking you in order of importance if time runs out) .we are we not then calculate the answers to your questions research - your can for the former Zeit.So "one hour" phone consultation in fact so many as four or five hours take our time.

Of course, if you have a business and setting us design of a website or are considering for marketing services, offer a free consultation from a Stunde.Allerdings we is not a time to answer all konzipiert.Es your questions first and foremost a time that is where we judge can we can help you best and our services are you most benefit. While you get some useful tips and information when you "do it yourself" and need only direction to, are overpay for a telephone consult better.

As always, we are pleased to help you online success and if you want to see us build a step by step program to make a living online or any other kind of program let us know, down in the comments.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment